Our commitment to the communities we serve is demonstrated through the care provided to uninsured and underinsured individuals, and through community partnerships, programs and services we provide to the Baudette, MN area.Continue reading
My OneCare is a patient portal, a web tool to help you manage your healthcare easily and securely.
Through My OneCare, you can:
- View and download your medical records
- View and download test results
- View and download your discharge instructions
3 Easy Steps to Enroll:
- Before you leave the facility, after your appointment: stop by the front desk to answer a few questions.
- From a computer: retrieve the invitation email we sent you. Follow the instructions.
- Click on the link in the email. Enter your user name and password. Begin exploring your My OneCare portal.
For help with enrolling or technical problems, please call the My OneCare Support Team at 800-888-2131.
For questions about the documents or health information in your portal, please contact your physician or provider.
Click here to reach the My OneCare portal: CHI.MyOneCareChart.com
Know at what age your child needs immunizations, with a immunization schedule from the CDC. Click the “read more” button to access a quick link to online schedules.